Further, Url(s) targeting a specific area may not
contain any popup ads of any type, (except 1 pop is allowed if run in the worldwide bulk RON market ONLY) AND your site must not:
- play any sounds upon page load. Exception: English language video is allowed in Tier 1 countries (USA, UK, Canada and Australia)
- break out of frames or is a framebreaking site, such as Facebook pages, Squidoo lens or Blogspot blogs.
- use site rotation, redirection, or forwarding.
- load viruses, malware or force any downloads.
- disrupt the traffic delivery process.
NOTE: Country-specific domains MUST target that country (ex. a domain extension ending with ".in" must target India only and will not be run in any other area)
Clean websites are given priority within our network with premium traffic delivery above our bulk services.
If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content, we will stop your campaign immediately and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund under any circumstances!
We expect you to respect our rules, as they are there for a reason to benefit all our clients.